After completing an engineering degree, I began my working life as a mining engineer, working for major mining corporations, large scale contractors and consulting firms for twenty years. For almost eight of these years I was based in Indonesia blending work with adventure, fuelling a passion for the outdoors and travel.
My interest in small business began in 2003 running a charter fishing boat as bit of a side gig, following in 2010 by a more serious venture in earthworks contracting which my husband still runs full time today.
Over time I developed a growing interest in commercial law leading me to enrol in a law degree which I completed in 2019. My background with contracts and small business has given me a strong knowledge base on which to build my legal skills in commercial and property law.
I have been with Wallace & Wallace Lawyers for five years working within the commercial and property law team, first as a legal assistant and more recently in residential conveyancing.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons)
Memberships & Associations
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland – admitted 2020
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia - admitted 2021
What our clients have to say
5 Star Google Review