Graduate Law Clerk
I work within the firm’s litigation department assisting with criminal law and commercial litigation. I am mentored by the firm’s experienced Litigation Partner, Greg Smart and by Associate, Cassandra Adorni-Braccesi. I grew up in Townsville prior to moving to Mackay, I am familiar with the North Queensland region and I am passionate about helping those in the community with their legal issues.
Outside the law, I enjoy following the National Rugby League (NRL) supporting the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and playing golf.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (Class I)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
Memberships & Associations
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association
- Honorary Life Member of the James Cook University Law Students Society