I have more than seventeen years’ experience working in private practice as a commercial and property solicitor (spanning Mackay, Brisbane and London).
I was born and bred in Mackay and have long-standing family connections to the region through one of Mackay’s longest-standing family-owned businesses, Porters Mitre 10 (a fifth generation family-owned business in its 138th year of operation). I am passionate about Mackay, the success of our business community and the growth of our region.
I can assist clients with a range of commercial and property matters, including:
- Estate Planning;
- Estate Administration (including contested estates);
- Leasing (commercial and retail);
- Business Sales and Acquisitions;
- Business Structuring;
- Business Succession;
- Commercial Property Sales and Acquisitions; and
- Drafting and advising on Commercial Agreements and Contracts.
I enjoy giving back to our community and am a current member of the Saint Mary’s Catholic Primary School Board and a former Executive Committee Member of the Mackay Region Chamber of Commerce, Mackay District Law Association, Saint Brendan’s Catholic Primary School Steering Committee, Saint Patrick’s College Board and the Mackay Kindergarten & Pre-school Association.
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my husband and two sons, travelling, camping, wakeboarding, snowboarding and exploring the Mackay region.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts (Japanese Major)
Memberships & Associations
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Board Member – Saint Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Mackay
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland (2004)